The purpose for Anchor Students is to see middle and high school students become life-long disciples of Jesus Christ.
We invite 6th-12th grade students to join us on Sunday nights from 6pm-8pm right here at Anchor Church.
Here is what to expect on a normal night:
5:45-6:15 - Registration and hang out
6:15-6:30 - Game time
6:30-6:45 - Worship
6:45-7:15 - Teaching time
7:20-8:00 - Small Group Time
- Saturday, May 14th – Student Work Day (8:00 AM-12:00 PM @ church)
- Wednesday, May 25th – Ice Cream Social/Parents Meet & Greet (7:00-8:30 PM @ church)
- Saturday, June 4th – Ultimate Frisbee (10:00AM-12:00PM @ TBD)
- Tuesday, June 7th – Friday, June 10th – Jonah Sprint Study (9:00-10:00 AM @ Great American Bagel Palos)
- Sunday, June 12th – Carwash Fundraiser for Summer Camp (12:30-2:30 PM @ church)
- Sunday, June 26th – Fellowship Night (6:00-8:00 @ TBD)
- Wednesday, July 6th – Six Flags Day (9:00 AM-9:00 PM – @ ACP - drop off and pick up)
- Sunday, July 17th – Thursday, July 21st – Summer Camp - REGISTER HERE
- Monday, August 8th – All Church Family Skating Night (5:00 - 8:00 PM @Tinley Roller Rink)
- Tuesday, August 9th – Friday, August 12th – Philippians Sprint Study (9:00-10:00 AM @ TBD)
- Sunday, August 14th – Fellowship Night & Bible Challenge Prizes (6:00-8:00 @ TBD)
- Sunday, August 28th – Fellowship Night (6:00-8:00 @ TBD)
- September 11th – Youth Group Kick-Off Night (6:00-8:00 @ church)
Summer 2022 Scripture Reading & Memorization Challenge
Challenge runs from June 6 - August 14th. Read the daily reading and memorize scripture to collect points towards a prize! Points are awarded for each activity and prizes will be given at the end. Challenge can also be found on our Anchor Church app under the Anchor Students Folder on the Connect tab!
Daily Scripture Reading = 5 Points/Day
Regular Verses = 15 Points
Bold Verses = 35 Points
** = Double Points
Click on the document to download/print.
We are going to summer Camp! Click here for all the info!