Good morning parents & kids!
Our Anchor Kids team is excited to minister to your children in person again! Only children under one year of age will be allowed to join their parents in the Worship Center. All other children must check-in to Anchor Kids.
- Children will not be required to wear face masks.
- Children and volunteers will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the classroom.
- Social distancing is not mandated for ages 0 to 3. We will do our best to limit the interaction between children by providing individualized toys and ensuring 3 volunteers are in the room at all times.
- Parents will be called to change diapers or assist their child to the restroom.
- For children in Pre-K through 5th grade, social distancing will be required and enforced through limiting classroom capacity, allowing distance between children at the tables and providing individualized materials.
- Volunteers will wear masks when working closely with children.
- Classrooms will be sanitized before and after each service.
Anchor Kids Check-out
- At the end of the service parents/guardians should proceed to the designated pick-up waiting area. Observe social distancing by lining up along the south wall of the gym.
- Present your child’s pick-up tag and the volunteer will radio for your child to be sent to the pick-up area.
- Children ages K-5th will be dismissed to their parents. Pre-K children will be walked by a volunteer to meet their parents at the entrance to the Kids’ wing. Children ages 0-3 years will be picked up by their parents one family at a time.
We are happy to welcome your family to Anchor Church Palos!
We have carefully chosen our curriculum, The Gospel Project for Kids, because we believe what we teach our kids is vital to their spiritual growth. The Gospel Project is a chronological Bible study that takes kids from Genesis through Revelation over the course of 3 years. Every lesson points to Christ and the story of redemption, helping kids understand God’s love and His plan to save His people from the start.
The safety of our kids is of utmost importance to us. Kids are checked into our system, and unique ID tags are provided to parents. Children are well-supervised, and we only release kids to parents/guardians with proper ID tags. Each volunteer has completed a background check, submitted an application and met with the Kids Ministry Director for an interview. Our volunteers are regularly reminded of our safety procedures. A full Policy Manual can be made available upon request.